[Wien] phonon calculations

Sergio Yuanuen Rodriguez srodriguez at physics.tamu.edu
Wed Mar 28 00:33:22 CEST 2007

Dear Wien2k Users:

I am trying to make phonon calculations using wien2k but when I have to
run a file that is called run_phonon the following message appear

running case_1
 LAPW0 END
connect to address 127.0.0.1 port 544: Connection refused
Trying krb4 rsh...
connect to address 127.0.0.1 port 544: Connection refused
Trying normal rsh (/usr/bin/rsh)
connect to address 127.0.0.1 port 544: Connection refused
Trying krb4 rsh...
connect to address 127.0.0.1 port 544: Connection refused
Trying normal rsh (/usr/bin/rsh)
localhost.localdomain: Connection refused
localhost.localdomain: Connection refused

can any one give me some suggestion of what is going on?
Thank you for your help and regards.