[Wien] case.tmp1

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue May 1 20:15:39 CEST 2007

No, case.tmpM1 does not need to be removed.

I hope you are aware that NEWT is the "least" recommended option for
structure optimization. PORT (as long as forces are well converged with
respect of k-mesh and RKmax) or NEW1 are much more "userfriendly", since
they try to determine the steps automatically.