[Wien] Need Help

vinit sharma vinits31 at rediffmail.com
Sun May 6 09:33:15 CEST 2007

Respected all,

I am a research scholar at Dept. of Physics, M. L. Sukhadia University, Udaipur (INDIA). I am trying to install Wein2k_07.
I am running wien2k version wien2k_07 with Operating system REDHAT Enterprise version, FORTRAN compiler 9.1 and mkl math libraries. I have compiled all the program files and also got all the executables. But I am not being able to understand the meaning of set environment variables (./cshrc) file.
My queries are:
What should I do next? How it should be defined? Is it necessary to defile? What is conformation test that shows installation has completed?

Although these may be very normal questions per my humble request is I am very beginner for both this code and installation in Linux environment.
Kindly treat me as your student and help me.

Waiting for your kind response.

With kind regards,

Vinit Sharma
Compton profile lab,