[Wien] ERROR IN OPENING NN.DEF

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at fys.kuleuven.be
Thu May 10 07:31:41 CEST 2007

You should really spend more time reading the usersguide carefully
before turning to the mailing list... As a beginner, give yourself a
couple of weeks (!) time to study the manuals.

About your nn problem: your *.struct file should always have the name
of the directory (the usersguide told you that). You have a file
TiC.struct but you work in the directory Wien2k. Either you should
rename TiC.struct to Wien2k.struct, or you should make a directory TiC
where you put TiC.struct. Or you make a directory with any name
('first-exercise') and copy TiC.struct there and rename it
('first-exercise.struct').

About w2web and internet connection: I never tried to use w2web on a
computer not connected to the internet (would be hard to find). Either
this is not foreseen, or it should be possible to fake an internet
connection (all information is locally available anyway). Perhaps
somebody else will clarify this point.

Stefaan

--
Stefaan Cottenier