[Wien] ERROR IN OPENING NN.DEF

Udai Pratap Verma upv at airtelbroadband.in
Fri May 11 01:06:24 CEST 2007

If U are using w2web server for calculation than please put the examole TiC in your working directory with the same name dont change the name of the folder. using w2web select the the TiC folder in starting and outrightly the window with lattice constant and other parameter automatically appear if it happen than dont run any program but directly plot or something u want. That clear the either your library or other things are right or not. try to have than write to me.

I am a student under Prof. U.P verma in jiwaji university Gwalior.

Good Luck