[Wien] Compostion( Wien2k)

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at fys.kuleuven.be
Thu May 10 16:10:04 CEST 2007

> I did't find any information from this link
> http://www.kuleuven.be/cwis/email_disclaimer.htm

Obviously not, this is the general disclaimer which the mail server of
my university automatically adds to every outgoing mail... ;-)

> My mean to say how to work with the ternary alloy like GaxAl(1-x)As and
> others. problem how to set these composition in wien2k.
> I am looking for your quick responce.

As I said: large supercells. Have a look at the paper section of the
wien2k web site (http://www.wien2k.at/papers/index.html), where I
immediately notice a few titles that will interest you (Rozale 2007,
Reshak 2007, Falepin 2006, Weng 2006, ...)

Stefaan