[Wien] about DOS with core charge leaking out

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sat May 26 07:38:00 CEST 2007

First of all: are you sure that you are using a correct structure ?
Such a small C-C bond is very unusual (must be a "triple"-bond or so ??).
Most likely, the leakage is not that big, so the overall calculation
should be ok. Of course, fine details may not be completely right, eg.
the theoretical C-C bonddistance could be affected (by a few hundreds of
an Ang).