[Wien] case.in1 and case.in2 files

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyu at otf.pti.udm.ru
Thu May 31 12:14:46 CEST 2007

> Initialize calculation (phase 17) the wien2k has wrote me:
> Reduce mixing for localized magnetic systems in0, in1, in2, inc and inm
> files generatedin0, in1c, in2c, inc and inm files generated
> but files have not been generated! How is it possible? Why?

If something wrong happened in the earlier stages you can meet such situation.

Archive, compress and send to my e-mail files from the directory
except all    *.rsp*      *.tmp*     *.vsp*     *sigma

Best wishes
Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 442118 (home), 218988(office), 250614(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at otf.fti.udmurtia.su, lyu at otf.pti.udm.ru
http://fti.udm.ru/ltt/personals/dobysh.htm