[Wien] compilation problem of wien2k

Chandrika rcais at cal3.vsnl.net.in
Thu Nov 1 05:10:21 CET 2007

Hi Arun,
You should download the latest version of Wien as well as mkl libraries form the Intel site (this is free). Then look up the article by Gerhard Fecher on the Wien site on how to compile Wien on Intel ( http://www.ghfecher.de/html/bandstructure.html )
Follow the suggested options for compilation.
Best wishes
Chandrika