[Wien] Question about mini_lapw

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Thu Nov 8 22:28:13 CET 2007

With pairhess and your case.inM file more atoms than just 5 and 9 will
probably relax. If you delete .min_hess and .minrestart it might relax
only atoms 5 and 9 but this will be slow, inefficient, and may not
work since your forces and the energy are not consistent. I do not
know if case.constraint works with pairhess, I've never used it.

--
Laurence Marks
MSE Rm 2036 Cook Hall