[Wien] Fock exchange calculation

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Oct 3 12:15:26 CEST 2007

We could verify the problem (occurs also in LDA+U) for an L=0 or 1 channel.
(It is present only in the last release, since horb.F was heavily rewritten).

The fix is simple in make_albl and ensures that the besselfunction arrays are
allocated with at least 2 (and sphbes is called with min l=2).

This subroutine is attached.

Regards