[Wien] nanoscale

taiiebeh molarooy taiiebehm at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 14:16:41 CEST 2007

Dear Wien2k users,
  Hi,
  I have used wien2k package for calculation of electronic and optical propertiese of crystalin solids, but I don't know how I can use this package for nanoscale, because in input file of StructGen we need atomic positions.
  I would be grateful  if you let me know how can I use this package for nanotubes?
  Thank you very much in advance.
  Best Wishes,
  T. Movlarooy.