[Wien] nn command not found

li ding ferrochild at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 22:09:15 CEST 2007

Dear Dr. Gerhard and Dr. Gu,
Thank you for your help!
I met with new problem when I got throught the old one after using
downloaded executables.
So I turned back to a re-installation under your guidance. I installed
WIEN2k in /home/WIEN2k/, but still I failed to run an example. During the
siteconfiguration a lot of warnings popped out which are caused by this
line:
make: f90: Command not found.
Also the compile.msg filles in SRC_nn and other SRC_** directories appeared
the same message: f90 Command not found.
I think it must concern the fortran compiler, but I am not able to figure
out where I did wrong during the installation of complier even though I
tried several times.

Do you have any suggestion for solving this problem?
I downloaded the l_fc_c_10.0.026.tar.gz.

Best regards
yours sincerely
Zhong