[Wien] NiO AFM calculation

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Oct 23 08:04:20 CEST 2007

afminput with a "supergroup" struct file will not work. The program
is not that clever to transform the different coordinate systems
(lattice basis vectors) into each other. (It might work if you start
instead of an fcc (NaCl) cell directly with a rhombohedral cell, but
I've not tested this).

For an R lattice the angles are irrelevant and set internally, though I
agree, it "looks" better to have them correctly in the struct file.