[Wien] compilation problem of wien2k

Arun Kr. Chatterjee aruna_c at vsnl.net
Tue Oct 30 08:47:59 CET 2007

Respected All,
                      I am working with an old version of wien i.e. wien2k _03 on my machine which has intel pentium 4 as processor, ifort 9.1.036 as fortran compilerbut with no mkl libraries. I am trying to run the example of TiC. During compilation I am using the following options:O=> -FR -w -mp1 -prec_div -pad -ipo
                         L=>-L../wien2k/SRC_lib/lapack_lapw -i -static -L/wien2k/SRC_lib/blas_lapw -i -static
                         P=>'-DParallel'
                         R=>-llapack_lapw -lblas_lapw -llapack_lapw -lblas_lapw
The problem I am facing now is in certain dirctories e.g.SRC_filtvec,lapw2,lapw7,lapwdm,lapwso,qtl  messages such as  IPO link: cannot find -lapack_lapw  are coming during compilation. Also message: Because of COMMON,the alignment of object is inconsistent with its type   -is received in SRC_cif2struct directory. However I have cheked the location othe libraries in
 /usr/lib/libblas.a
 /usr/lib/liblapack.a
 Without removing the error I cannot do anything.
Will somebody come forward to help me.

arun