[Wien] Iterative Diag.

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Sep 9 14:15:57 CEST 2007

-it means that we do 1 full diag, but then the rest of the scf-cycle
only iterative.
-it0 means we always do iterative (provided an old vector is present,
otherwise automatic fallback to one full diag.).

The new iterative diag. converges pretty accurate to the exact solution,
so it is no longer necessary to do full diag. from time to time.