[Wien] Phonon workshop in Cracow, 6.-8.12.2007

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Sep 11 08:42:51 CEST 2007

Dear Collegue,
Dear Phonon User,

It is our pleasure to infrom you that the

      	"2nd Workshop on ab initio phonon calculations"
                     Cracow, 6-8 December, 2007
                  http://wolf.ifj.edu.pl/workshop/

will take place in Cracow in December. The Workshop is a good
occasion
to present your work on phonons, and topics related to phonons done
in recent years. We expect also participation of some experts on ab
initio calculations, so it would be opportunity to ask them questions.

We expect the participants to arrive on Wensday, December 5-th,
and stay till Saturday afternoon, December 8-th, or longer to
visit the Cracow old city.

The talks and oral presentations will be selected from the submitted
Abstracts.  Deadlines:
  - registration: October 28, 2007.
  - Abstract submission: October 28, 2007.

For more details look at: http://wolf.ifj.edu.pl/workshop/
Correspondence: workshop at wolf.ifj.edu.pl

Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing you at the Workshop.

                    Krzysztof Parlinski