[Wien] "remotemachine: Undefined variable." coming from lapw1para_lapw and lapw2para_lapw

Steven Hahn shahn at iastate.edu
Sat Sep 22 18:34:41 CEST 2007

I tried twice to compile in an empty directory and replacing
SRC.tar.gz with the file from the web, but each time ran into the
same problem I describe below. The latest WIEN2k_07.tar.gz and
SRC.tar.gz from the website are dated August 17, 2007. Is this still
the erroneous version? Would someone be willing to doublecheck that
the latest source on the website runs correctly on their system?

Steve