[Wien] SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred!

hongch hongch at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Tue Apr 1 18:39:05 CEST 2008

Very thanks Gerhard Fecher.
I have downgrade mkl to 9.1 version and now it looks work well.

I try to compile as dynamic. I use the some parameter as you write in a
reference,but it always fail,why??? so , at last , I compile with the
former option parameter.

PS: "Why do you use the 32-bit libraries if you have an em64t system ?"
I just install 32-bit fedora 8.0 system(it is maybe unsuitable).