[Wien] c_G coefficients & ALM BLMs

fatemeh.mirjani f_mirjani at ph.iut.ac.ir
Tue Apr 8 11:48:31 CEST 2008

Dear users;

the ALM & BLM coefficients that are printed in case.almblm have multiplied in c_G coefficients and so  for extracting wave functions I don't need to do this multiplication. Is it true?

psi_k=sum_G  [ c_G  phi_k ]

G:reciprocal lattice vectors

LAPW basis: phi_k=(A_lm u_l + B_lm u-dot)*Y_lm

Is it specified in case.almblm that ALM anb BLM coefficients are multiplied in which G(which reciprocal lattice vector)?
I couldn't find any dependence for ALM,BLM and reciprocal lattice vectors in case.almblm .

Any help is appreciated.
--
Best Regards
Fatemeh Mirjani