[Wien] Where is the MKL?

Pablo de la Mora delamora at servidor.unam.mx
Tue Apr 8 21:38:03 CEST 2008

I am trying to compile the WIEN2k with the Intel package:
Fortran: fce 10.0.023
Math Kernel Library mkl 9.1.023
(this was due to the advice of Gerhard Fecher not to use the latest
versions, but ifort 10.0 and mkl 9.1)

I have a Athlon x2 with Fedora
With these options I get an error in the most important packages:
for example in
SRC_lapw1/compile.msg
I get:
ld: no se puede encontrar -lmkl_lapack64  (==> lmkl_lapack64 cannot be
found!)

I use the usual compilation options:
O   Compiler options:        -FR -mp1 -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -ip
-DINTEL_VML
L   Linker Flags:            $(FOPT) -L/opt/intel/mkl/9.1.023/lib/em64t
-lpthread
P   Preprocessor flags       '-DParallel'
R   R_LIB (LAPACK+BLAS):     -lmkl_lapack64 -lmkl_em64t -lguide

I have in the PATH
PATH=$PATH:/opt/intel/fce/10.0.023/bin

what definition I am missing or having wrong?