[Wien] Where is the MKL?

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Wed Apr 9 09:09:02 CEST 2008

Youre R_LIB Options seem to be incomplete
and why do you use -lmkl_lapack64 ?

if you did not set ldconfig -because you like to work with different versions of the libraries- then you always have to give the complete -L option with the libraries.

Did you set all environment variables like LD_LIBRARY_PATH etc. correctly in youre bash.rc ore profile files ?

Gerhard