[Wien] Where is the MKL?

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Tue Apr 15 08:24:49 CEST 2008

Libraries are named libXXXX.yy and called to link by -lXXXX.

I do not know about the NCM Version,
this type of errors may occure if something in youre setup of the compiler or libraries
is not correct. The linker may be confused if different versions are defined by ldconfig.
In that case you may need to delete the database file for the dynamical (.so) libraries
(I don't have its name on hand) and create a new one by ldconfig.