[Wien] PHD and postdoc in Vienna

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Apr 15 16:11:54 CEST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

in the attachment you will find an announcement of job-openings in our
Center for Computational Materials Science.

Specifically we are looking for
        - HIGHLY QUALIFIED DOCTORAL STUDENTS
interested in participating in the development of methods and code for
atomistic simulations in materials, ranging from our highly successful
ab-initio DFT codes VASP and WIEN2k to statistical mechanical methods.
In addition, we are announcing openings for three positions at the level of
       - UNIVERSITY ASSISTANTS or POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATES
in the research groups lead by Georg Kresse (quantum-mechanical
simulations) and Christoph Dellago (statistical mechanics).

For details see the full text of our advertisement in the attached
pdf-file.  We should be grateful if you could distribute this
announcement to potentially interested candidates.

With best regards,