[Wien] SYM program

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Apr 28 22:48:02 CEST 2008

This is a very old comment and no longer valid.
As far as I know G.Vielsack is not in science anymore for 15 years or so
and I do not have this program either.

My suggestion is to use the standard setup for scf, and then use the
QTL-program to calculate partial charges in a coordinate system of your
choice.

The new QTL program by Pavel Noval, which we will release in the next
days with the next WIEN2k version, allows in very simple manner to
select a specific coordinate system.