[Wien] writing new program for configuration of case.int (Prof Blaha)

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Apr 30 16:17:36 CEST 2008

Yes, it could be useful, although probably one would still have to edit it and
make certain selections in a general case.

It should take into account the element and decide from that whether an s,p,d (or f)
DOS is most likely interesting + the corresponding symmetry decomposition.

Eg. for carbon, I'd plot only s + p (eventually px,py,pz);
while for Ti I'd plot only d (plus its decomposition).

Please note, that with the new QTL program, also a decomposition of f-states is possible.

Regards