[Wien] The Rashba-effect calculations

Oleg Artamonov arto at mail.nnz.ru
Mon Aug 25 20:03:42 CEST 2008

Dear Wien2k users,

I am going to use the Wirn2k for calculation of the Rashba effect (spin
splitting of the valence band on the surface of the crystal) in nonmagnetic
crystals. I know examples only of the application the FLEUR-project to this
kind of calculations.
Is there somebody who has an experience or applied the Wien2k for that
problem?
I am interested especially in calculation of the spin density asymmetry for
the specified points in the BZ in the specified energy range.
Thanks in advance,
                                    Oleg Artamonov.