[Wien] QTL Projection f-7/2

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Aug 26 09:41:22 CEST 2008

At present (this constraint will be relaxed in the next version) any QTL-calculations
including SO must be done with a spin-polarized setup (even in a non-magnetic
case, you have to initialize "spin-polarized", but then can use "runsp_c -so ",
and     x qtl -up -so

Yes, you have to use -1 or 0 for QSPLIT. Look into the header of case.qtl or
case.qtltext, where it is indicated (there might be a slight inconsistency
in the present release?).

I suggest you do simple Hf first, where the semicore 4f states split and it should
be rather obvious what is 7/2 and ...