[Wien] spin-orbit coupling

xiaojuan liu karenliuciac at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Dec 2 20:14:31 CET 2008

 Thank you for your reply.
  But I want to know further, how can we avoid large difference between no-soc and soc.
In addition, when I submit x dstart -c up/dn, there is always this kind of errors which make me cofused. (I have copied case.in1 to case.in1c)

  Input/Output Error 140: Invalid integer

   In Procedure: init
        At Line: 72

      Statement: Formatted READ
           Unit: 15
   Connected To: TbCuMnO.in2
           Form: Formatted
         Access: Sequential
Records Read   : 8
Records Written: 0

Current I/O Buffer:

** Address Error **

End of diagnostics

0.000u 0.000s 0:00.00 0.0%      0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w
error: command   /home/lxjuan/WIEN2k/dstart dstart.def   failed

--- 08年12月3日,周三, Peter Blaha <pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at> 写道: