[Wien] plotting not possible

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Dec 4 08:40:24 CET 2008

The dosplotting is done by an external program gnuplot.
I'd expect you do not have it (or an old version).
It has NOTHING to do with the WIEN2k compilation,....
(The bandstructure task uses fortran code to produce a postscript file,
which will be displaced using the ghostview/ghostscript utility. But
this seems to work.

Try to plot from in a xterm-window using the command "dosplot"