[Wien] Transformation from rhombohedral to hexagonal coordinates - swapping of x and y components

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Dec 4 15:23:26 CET 2008

I cannot answer this in general.
All I see from simple tests is that hex2rho and rho2hex are converting coordinates
into each other properly.
WIEN takes sometimes row, sometimes column vectors ....

We would need to look into a specific example where you have some structural
data and need to set them into WIEN2k-format. Then check eg. the nn-distances,
symmetry,....