[Wien] Warnings after compilation

Noureddine Amrane amrane at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 20:32:59 CET 2008

Dear Laurence and Wien2k users,

I have succeded in compiling Wien2k_08.3 without any errors but I got some
warnings at the end ( I am using opensuse 11, intel fortran 10.1 with mkl
10):

WARNING: no executable found in SRC_lib. Check compile.msg in this directory

WARNING: no executable found in SRC_structeditor. Check compile.msg in this
directory

WARNING: no executable found in SRC_templates. Check compile.msg in this
directory

WARNING: no executable found in SRC_usersguide_html. Check compile.msg in
this directory

I went to the corresponding directories and tried to understand the
comile.msg:

make: *** No rule to make target `clean'.  Stop.

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

I am stuck, can anyone please give me some help.

Regards.

Nour.