[Wien] case.inst file -- Europium

Stefaan Cottenier stefaan.cottenier at ugent.be
Mon Dec 8 08:54:19 CET 2008

Have a look at the section on tetra in the usersguide. If you put a
line in case.int which corresponds to the 5d states (how this line
looks like can only be decided based on the case.qtlup/dn file for
your compound, see usersguide), then the 5d DOS will be given as one
of columns in case.dos*. It's integral is given in case.outputtup/dn
as well. Inspecting the latter for E=E_fermi gives you the 5d
occupation. It will never be really empty, for Eu inside a solid.

Stefaan