[Wien] Bulk modulus

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Dec 10 10:56:59 CET 2008

Nobody can answer this, however, I'd hope the differences are not too big.

If they are "big", something has gone very wrong. If they are small:

The results depend among others on the number and range of volume changes.

The elast script makes some defaults for you, and for optimize you have chosen
this yourself.

For very high accuracy you need about 10-14 volumes in a range +-10%