[Wien] error in Hybrid functional calculation

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Dec 11 08:50:12 CET 2008

The error comes from program orb.

Since you do not have any symmetry (P1) and apply PBE0 to Eu-f states, all
LM combinations up to l=6 are included and this makes 49 combinations.

For some reasons, in SRC_orb/init.f some arrays are only allocated with 42.

I include the modified init.f routine. Put it into SRC_orb and recompile.

PS: Your model for Eu impurity in SrI2 is very "limited". It produces very
dense "Eu-planes". Most likely you would need a 2x2 (or at least a sqrt(2)x sqrt(2))
supercell.