[Wien] LSDA+Ud+Us

Ricardo Faccio rfaccio at fq.edu.uy
Mon Dec 15 04:38:37 CET 2008

Dear Xu
    Why you selected two L's for applying LDA+U?
   In my opinion you only need to select your Zn's d orbitals, like this:
case.indm or case.indmc
-9.                      Emin cutoff energy
 1                       number of atoms for which density matrix is calculated
 1  1  2             Zn_d and _s
 0  0                 r-index, (l,s)index
==============================
The same is valid for your case.inorb file
Regards
Ricardo

-----   Dr. Ricardo Faccio

  Mail: Cryssmat-Lab., Cátedra de Física, DETEMA
  Facultad de Química, Universidad de la República
       Av. Gral. Flores 2124, C.C. 1157
       C.P. 11800, Montevideo, Uruguay.
  E-mail: rfaccio at fq.edu.uy
  Phone: 598 2 9249859