[Wien] LSDA+Ud+Us

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Dec 15 08:49:15 CET 2008

Try increasing order of the l-values, i.e.
         1  2  0  2            Zn_s and _d

But note: U is applied to the wavefunctions only inside the spheres!
Thus for the delocalized Zn-s function you will never get the
"correct" occupation number, i.e. even a fully occupied orbital (n_s=1)
will have only a very small occupation in APW (maybe even below 0.5 and
thus it may even get shifted in the wrong direction,....