[Wien] lapw2c problem

tyagi@barc.gov.in tyagi at barc.gov.in
Wed Dec 31 07:31:32 CET 2008

Dear friends,

 I am facing one problem while running x lapw2 -c, It gave the following error.

error: command /home/mohit/WIEN2k82/lapw2c lapw2.def failed

When I check lapw2.error file , It shows following error

'LAPW2'  - can't open unit: 10

'LAPW2' - file name :/NBW.vector

'LAPW2' - status : unknown  form;  unformatted

and when I check NBW.vector file it seems full of strange characters like (
h@^@^<9a><99>..etc...) seems an formatted file open in wrong format.

Kindly help me, what is causing this problem.......

Others like x lapw1 or lapw2 are running well only problem in running x lapw2 -
c.
Looking forward for your valuable responses.

Mohit Tyagi