[Wien] struct file

Igor Djerdj Igor.Djerdj at mat.ethz.ch
Wed Feb 6 15:12:49 CET 2008

Dear all,
I want to calculate electronic structure of Nd(OH)3 and already experienced problems in generating the structure file. I used struct gen in w2web interface, giving the structural data in appropriate boxes. However, when I click set authomatic rmt radii, the response of the programme for Nd atom is 0.00. The structural data are as follows:
s.g. 176, a= 6.418 A, c=3.743 A, gamma=120 deg, Z=2

Nd  (0.333 0.667 0.25) at 2c
O (0.3923 0.3108 0.25) at 6h.
Moreover, the multiplicity generated by the programme for Nd site equals to 6 instead of 2.
Any help is appreciated.
Regards,
Igor