[Wien] wien2k_08 (warning during compilation)

Udai Verma upv at airtelbroadband.in
Mon Feb 11 08:53:52 CET 2008

Dear wien user's

duriung compilation of wien08 I have got these massages

make: Circular atomgrid.o <- atomgrid.o dependency dropped.

make: Circular reallocate.o <- atomgrid.o dependency dropped.
make: Circular reallocate.o <- reallocate.o dependency dropped.

make: *** No rule to make target `complex'.  Stop.

During coping the exicutable to their respective folder at the end of compilation following message occur

WARNING: no executable found in SRC_lib. Check compile.msg in this directory

WARNING: no executable found in SRC_structeditor. Check compile.msg in this directory

WARNING: no executable found in SRC_templates. Check compile.msg in this directory

WARNING: no executable found in SRC_usersguide_html. Check compile.msg in this directory

cp: `SRC_w2web/w2web' and `/root/wien08/wien/w2web' are the same file

make: Circular atomgrid.o <- atomgrid.o dependency dropped.

Would any body please suggest me to understand these messages.

Thanking you