[Wien] lapw2 for TELNES.2

oyama oyama at murata.co.jp
Fri Feb 15 02:04:15 CET 2008

Dear all:

I have a problem in in lapw2(c)para for TELNES.2.

I use WIEN2k08_3 installed in a cluster machine with 8-node(16-core).
WIEN2k08_3 is compiled with ifort9.1 cc9.1 and intel_mkl9.1.

lawp0para, lapw1para and lapw2para in SCF calculation can be
parallelized without any problem.
lapw1 is also parallelized in TELNES.2.

However, lapw2 can not be parallelized in TELNES.2 although lapw2para
runs without any errors.
I see same problem with using any methods such as "k-point parallel",
"mpi-parallel" or both together.

If you have a solution about this problem, please tell me what I should
do.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Takashi

Takashi OYAMA
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
2288 Oshinohara, Yasu, Shiga, 520-2393 JAPAN
Phone: +81-77-586-8309
Fax: +81-77-587-6782
E-mail:oyama at murata.co.jp