[Wien] Help

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Feb 18 21:44:41 CET 2008

You have made already the proper analysis:
You need to run the intraband contributions first (and get the Plasma
frequency out of it, which you should place into case.inkram).
Then calculate the interband part and kram.

PS: Intraband contributions are for metals ! Thus you should not even
attempt them for GaAs.

So don't use switch 6 incase.injoint