[Wien] Problems with lapw1_mpi: Could not convert index 1140850688 into a pointer

Oleg Rubel rubel at physik.uni-marburg.de
Wed Feb 27 18:07:12 CET 2008

Dear Prof. Blaha,

thank you very much for the reply.

You are right. I am novice in MPI, but I really want to get it running.

About compatibility: I use /opt/intel/mpich/bin/mpif90 compiler (version
10), MKL version 10, and MPICH (version 1.2.6). It seems that the new MKL
10 includes ScaLAPACK and BLACS libraries.

Do you mean that these libraries are different from Cluster-MKL? What
MPICH would you suggest?

Thank you in advance.

Oleg Rubel