[Wien] Regarding workshop

Santhy Jaiker k_santhy79 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jan 8 08:27:22 CET 2008

Dear Sir,
     I am interested to attend the Wien2k workshop.  Till there is no
  announcement,  about the registration details of the workshop.  As a scholar, I
  have to approach different funding agency for travel assistance.    With short
  time notice, it is not possible for me to get the fund. Since funding agency ask
  two months time.  This is the situation.

  I think, soon i can see the registration details in Wien2k website.

  Thanks  in advance.

  Regards,
  Santhy Jaiker