[Wien] Dual Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 265 [Wien2k_08.1 Compilation error]

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Tue Jan 8 12:59:49 CET 2008

you also may take care about using the -xW switch,
I do not know whether the processor specific compiler switches work well with AMD
it might be better to use only -O3 to force more optimizations (or the default -O2, just check using the lapw1 benchmark).

maybe someone else has used and is experienced with the -xProcessor switches with AMDs

Ciao
Gerhard