[Wien] x_lapw

zhang@fhi-berlin.mpg.de zhang at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Wed Jan 9 23:07:27 CET 2008

Dear all,

Recently, I compile the latest Wien2k version, so-call Wien2k-08, on our
Compaq machine. The compile was well done. But when I tied to initialize
my job by “init_lapw”, it even cannot execute “x nn”, and give the
“Unmatched ‘.” error. On the other hand, if I change “x nn” to “nn
nn.def”, the commander just run properly. It is the same thing when
employed “run_lapw”. “x lapw0” or “x lapw1” do not work, while “lapw0
lapw0.def” and “lapw1 lapw.def” work fine. I guess maybe there is a bug in
the “x_lapw”.

Thanks and regards,

Zhang