[Wien] A problem in a parallel execution of WIEN2k_8.1

oyama oyama at murata.co.jp
Thu Jan 24 11:13:47 CET 2008

Dear all:

I have a problem in a parallel execution of lapw2. It looks like lapw0
and lapw1 were completed in parallel environment without any problem,
but when it proceeds to lapw2, it aborts with an error message:
--
LAPW2 - FERMI; weighs written
remotemachine: Undefined variable.
remotemachine: Undefined variable.
remotemachine: Undefined variable.
remotemachine: Undefined variable.
cp: cannot stat `.in.tmp': No such file or directory
rm: cannot remove `.in.tmp': No such file or directory
rm: cannot remove `.in.tmp1': No such file or directory
--

I believe hardware and mpich are properly configured and in fact other
program run in parallel mode without any problem. So, I suppose the

Any suggestion or comment is appreciated. Of course, a comment to
point what I need to examine further is also really appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Takashi