[Wien] A problem in a parallel execution of WIEN2k_8.1

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jan 24 13:29:18 CET 2008

I haven't used this syntax for a long time (although it is supposed to work and
a "correct" .machines file). Please test and change .machines to:

1:xps01 xps01 xps02 xps02

Furthermore do the -xf test. The message about "remotemachine" is clearly
from the lapw2para csh-script and has nothing to do with compilation.