[Wien] lapw0 error in vol-opt of spin-polarised hematite

swati chaudhury swati at rcais.res.in
Fri Jan 25 09:20:18 CET 2008

Hi Laurence, Peter and all Wien users,
    Thanks for suggestion.
   Actually dstart -up/dn was missing in optimize.job script.I have added these two and now it works without any problem.
  Regards.
  Swati

Peter Blaha <pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:
  He was saying that a previous runsp for this case conveges without problems.

So either the changes in optimize.job were wrong (dstart -up/dn missing?; complex
case, which needs -c ??) or the generated struct files are wrong
(diff the generated and original struct file. Do you have symmetry operations
set to zero ?, .....)