[Wien] installation of Wien2k.07

Ivas Toni toni.ivas at mat.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 28 10:46:47 CET 2008

Hi,

I think WIEN2k can be installed on all flavours of Linux, I have it running on
Gentoo distribution(compiled from the source), so it certainly runs also on all known Linux distributions
(suse, red hat etc).
What you need to have installed is good Fortran compiler like Intel version 9 or so
with mkl libraries, which are highly optimized for number crunching.
Point is if your fortran compiler works fine then wien2k will also..

Best regards,
Toni Ivas